One of John's best friends from AZ Ryan Beatty came to stay in Buffalo for a few days. He was up in New York city and took a detour home and stopped by good ol' Buffalo before going back home to AZ. It is always fun to have guests. Saturday John and Ryan went to Niagara Falls, but only to the American side, thee canadian border patrol did not let them through. Maybe it was the flirting that did not impress the female border agents. So next time we try to go to Canada I hope John is allowed because I am sure those Canadians will be watching.
Ryan and John enjoying a beautiful day at Niagara Falls!
Saturday night after work I joined up with the boys for a yummy mexican dinner. We went to Grandma Morra's in downtown Buffalo.
Sitting down at Grandma Morra's enjoying some yummy mexican food!
Sunday after church we enjoyed a nice drive out to Palmyra to show Ryan all the sites. It is always a great excuse to go out to palmyra when people come to visit. There is such an amazing spirit there, and i love going out there and walking through the sacred grove.
You can tell it is fall around here, the leaves are starting to change colors, and the temperature is very nice!Well Monday morning Ryan was supposed to leave early, but the airport refused to check him in due to his late arrival, oops! I guess it was a little hard to wake up before 5. . . So lucky for him, he got to stay an extra day. Maybe not so lucky because it was a lonely day with John at school and myself working. But Ryan safely made it to the airport and home this morning.
1 comment:
Fun! Ryan is such a funny guy, so I'm sure you guys were just laughing all weekend long. Did he travel NY by himself?
Post a Comment