10.27.2007

Craft Boot Camp in AZ

I made it safely back to Buffalo, to the cold weather and gloomy skies, from the sunny skies and warm weather of AZ! Myself, and my sister and her two boys spent the week back at home enjoying a week together with my parents! We called it craft boot camp, it seemed like each night we would do crafts and wake up early for more crafts! We had so much fun together, laughing, talking, shopping, eating, what girls do best! We had a great week, we did tons of crafts, played with my favorite nephews, got pampered, and just relaxed. While in AZ I received news that I have been accepted!! Accepted to what you may ask?. . . Yes, I am going back to school. Starting in January I will be hanging with John as we spend our nights studying, I am going to be a Women's Health Nurse
Practitioner!
Here are a few pictures that captured some memories!
The three ladies!
Grandpa and his boys!
Jackson was all over the place, climbing in the dishwasher and in the fridge!

Jessika and I working hard!
Caden posing at the pumpkin patch!
Regan and I spending time together! I miss all my friends!
Showing off our biggest project, the advent calendar! Its so big, I think they turned out pretty good, it is not quite finished yet, but almost!
The BOO blocks we made! More crafts!

8 comments:

RegaNater said...

It was so good seeing you, I wish we could have hung out more! I love the advent calander. You will have to tell me what you did!

Dick&Erica said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! I'm jealous that you were in AZ, especially since it's so chilly here now. That picture of your nephew in the fridge is hilarious! You'll have to teach me how to do those crafts...I love the advent calendar. Richard loves the silly cardboard ones with the gross chocolate pieces in them. Glad you're back and congrats on your nursing program!

Melissa said...

wow! A Nurse Pract. !! That's awesome! congrats. you are a very studious little family. :) and i love the boo blocks! I LOVE LOVE crafts.

Anonymous said...

awesome about the NP program... but we need to TALK/HANG OUT etc, because I had no idea you were even applying! man, I feel like a jerk. congrats - that's a big deal!!
looks like you had so much fun in AZ.

p.s. you and your sister & mom look so much alike in that picture!

Anonymous said...

sister & mom & YOU I mean

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Sarah, your advent craft is really awesome, What a cool family tradition. Fun news about your new schooling adventure, that should be hard and fun all at the same time. Way to go! You will have a great resource in John!
I love that you guys crafted tons... sounds fun to me, except, it sounds fun to Luke and Allie too! :O)

sarahjohn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
steph said...

it looks like you had a good time in az. it's always nice to get away. but we're glad to have you back. and congrats on getting accepted!! that will be so awesome!!

Followers