10.11.2007

ON CALL

Yes, today I was scheduled to work. However when you get a call at 530 in the morning asking if you would like to be on-call it is very tempting to say yes! Well, today I gave into that temptation and took on call. Normally I get called into work a few hours later but today I was lucky. NO WORK. I guess its okay, because come winter time, the hospital will be packed with a LOT of sick little kids so I will have to work.
The other night John came home from school a little early, and wasn't in the mood to study, so what did we do. . . We watched a movie called Stick It. It was about this tom boy girl becoming an awesome gymnast. I liked the movie, and john liked it too or at least watched it, maybe because it had cute girls in it. But man those girls were so buff. It was cool to watch them do all sorts of tricks. Maybe I will be one of those mothers who live vicariously through their children, and I will make them do gymnastics. (yeah right)

I also have been keeping busy by making some little cookies, I did them quickly so they did not turn out the best, but still kinda cute.

Someday maybe mine will look like these.
They don't even look like cookies they are so pretty.
Last night a few girls that are a part of the book club and myself went to the movies. (by the way I finished The Giver and I am anxious to discuss it)It has been a while since I have been there, $9.25 for a show. I think that is way too expensive, anyway, we saw the Jane Austin Book Club Movie. I totally loved it, I fell in love with each of the characters, and it was so fun going with our little book club!

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I cant wait to talk about the giver-love it! It was way fun going to the movies. Just let me know when you are off and we can do a Jane Austen Movie night- maybe Emma its one of my favorites!

kristenita said...

yay I loved the movie too! maybe we should read some JA books for book club.
fun that you didn't have to work today - do you get paid to be on-call? those are some pretty fancy cookies... I would feel guilty eating the second ones. too perfect, are they plastic? yours look tasty!

steph said...

i'm so impressed that you even take the time to decorate cookies! you're so creative. i wish i wasn't sick so i could have gone to the movie...sounds like it was good.

Followers