10.07.2007

Why I love general conference

I had to work on Saturday so I was unable to watch the general conference sessions but I had today off to watch and be edified by our prophet and apostles.
Top 7 reasons why I loved general conference and this sabbath day!
7- We got to sleep in.
6- We stayed in our Pj's the whole day and never left the house.(by the end of the day we were starting to go crazy being inside all day.)
5-Making and eating some very yummy cinnamon rolls.

4- Spending all day with my wonderful husband by my side.
3- We enjoyed snaking on some fresh picked carrots from our garden.

2- I got to play with John's long hair, I even got it in a pony tail.


And the number 1 reason why today was so awesome- We were able to listen to our wonderful prophet and feel of his love and the spirit that comes through hearing the Lord's word.

2 comments:

RegaNater said...

Is John growing a Mullet or what?

Unknown said...

I'm bringing SEXY back..Yeah! Glad to hear John got to watch general conference, i am surprised he didn't have to study.

Followers