10.02.2007

Vampire talk, Great food, Friends

Twilight.

Need I say more. The book Twilight has become quite the talk among family and friends, so the book club that I am a part of picked it. We all read it and got together last night to chat about what we thought. A few girls had read not only Twilight but had moved on to New moon and Eclipse, and I am heading in that direction.
I loved the book. It is very addicting and I love that is such an easy read. You don't have to think too much, just read and be entertained! Our book club meeting was tons of fun, talking maybe half the time about the book and the rest about whatever girls talk about! We enjoyed yummy food from everyone and stayed and chatted until late!
Modeling the wax vampire teeth that I shared with the girls at book club!
P.S.
A picture of the placemats I made. Cute little pumpkins.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hahah! join the club! they are addicting. i wasn't too big of a fan of new moon and eclipse, but they were still pretty good.

Anonymous said...

dang- we should have taken a picture of us all with our vampire teeth in!! shoot.

Carrie Loren Leah said...

loved the books. Have you read all 3?

Followers