My hospital hooked me up with free bison tickets, and free hot dog and soda tickets, so it was a pretty cheap date. It was a good game, I think. . . We chatted most of the time, so it was hard to pay attention, but it was fun. They even had a great firework show at the end. We could not end our night without enjoying a yummy cone from Anderson's.John and I hosted the missionaries for dinner Wednesday night, I made some yummy orange cashew chicken stir fry, and ended the night with a fun game of Bocce Ball. Okay, the missionaries have beat us twice now!! That is not a good sign, we thought they would be an easy team to beat!
John and I also enjoyed a fun game night at our friends house. We went over to Kristen and Aaron's house,they have been in Colorado most of the summer, so it was great to see them and their growing boy! Chase is so cute! We invited Garrett and Jamie too. It was fun playing Would you Rather, Apples to Apples, snacking and chatting until the early morning!!

We also enjoyed an afternoon at Crystal beach with friends! It is always fun to soak up the sun! We played some volleyball and of course enjoyed some yummy food, all the ladies out here are such great cooks! I am always impressed! (not a real pic, sorry)

We are now looking forward to our upcoming vacations. For John it is Arizona and California, and for me it is just California!(the sacrifices I make as a working woman) We are so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment