7.01.2007

Saturday in the Park

I must say I am now seeing, a little glimpse as to why people actually live in Buffalo.The weather is absolutely gorgeous, I am saying this now, it may change shortly. The days are cool, and even cooler nights, a nice breeze and sunshine. So perfect. John and I took advantage and head into downtown Buffalo, to Delaware Park. It is a huge park, with a golf course, a zoo, tennis, and basketball courts, lots of trails and trees, perfect for a picnic and a walk. And that is what we did. We packed a little bag and set out a blanket and relaxed under a huge shade tree, and had a little lunch. ( I don't think you could do something like that in Arizona, unless it was near a pool you were about to jump into.) It was so fun.
John resting in the park!

After the park, John played tennis with Dave and I hung out with his wife Briste. It feels like everyone is doing their own thing over the summer, I am sure glad John and I have been able to spend time together! We came home and it feels so much earlier than it really is. Since its summer it doesn't get dark until at least 9 o clock! We made our famous fort, and played a quick glame of Would You Rather before we fell asleep.
Today was a great day, Fast sunday's are always great. Our Primary class was pretty good today. They are so cute. After Church we enjoyed a few web chats with friends and family. So if anyone is interested in chatting go out and get yourself a web cam, they are so fun!! Since fourth of July is coming up, I had to make something festive, I wanted to make a nice Red White and Blue Tart, but I backed down, and dipped some pretzels in red white and blue chocolate. They are still yummy but not quite the presentation I was looking for, but for John and I its works!

I better go, so I can continue to enjoy the cool weather, with the windows and door open!

No comments:

Followers