7.22.2007

Taylor Fun in BUFF

MaryAnne and Jordan Taylor (John's mom and brother) came out to spend some time with us in Buffalo. First of all, they were lucky to have some nice weather. We moved here last year at this same time and it was humid, hot, and nasty. This year its been so nice and cool and not too humid! I will try and recap a few of the many fun things we did!
(remember how I mentioned I love to plan vacations and fun things to do, well we did maybe half! Surprise surprise)

* Palmyra pagenant- A beautiful night to enjoy such a wonderful pagenant. It truly is amazing, the story that is portrayed and the spirit felt.




* Amish Town- Bonnets, jam, rugs, chairs, cheese, all handmade! It was quite an experience! Several horse and buggies were seen! The amish were very nice, and they made some beautiful rugs, for a reasonable price too!



* Crystal Beach- It was a Beautiful day, the warm sun, cool breeze, even sand volleyball and a picnic. We enjoyed hanging out on the beach with family!




* A few days in Toronto!- A yummy high class tappenyaki restaurant! They had flames tricks and the whole shebang!

Not the mention the food was absolutely fantastic! We spent our time enjoying the city. A harbor boat tour out to the islands, walks down to the water, St Lawerance marketplace, the CN tower and Rogers Center!




* Yummy food- Original Pancake House, Duff's wings, and El Palenque! Not to mention the cinnamon rolls, blueberry muffins, chocolate peanut butter bars, rice krispy's homemade fruit salsa, and homemade hummus that I made! ( wow, time to get back to the gym after those treats!)

* Guitar Hero- The one video game I enjoy playing and watching! I love it! We had tons of fun, competitions and everything!



*Playing games together, having a sleepover under the huge fort we made, and just spending time together!!

I can't believe the summer is about over. I am so not ready to have John gone all day! Time to soak up our time together. And enjoy our last vacation coming up soon to San Diego before the start of Dental school for John!

8 comments:

Langdon & Heather said...

You guys did a ton of fun stuff! You guys always are though! We always have our eye on airfare up your way...maybe one day we'll actually book one of them!!!

Nana and Papa Dannels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you two have way too much fun together! I am so jealous..you guys need to invite Wyatt and I on a trip with you..we miss you! When are you going to San Diego??

kristenita said...

looks like you had a lot of fun with the fam in town.

I want to go check the amish colonies too. so fun to have such different stuff to go do "back east" here!

Melissa said...

you guys are always doing fun stuff! I'm so jealous!!!! I forgot that you are so close to Palmyra! That's awesome! And the amish bonnet was quite... attractive! :)

Randee Mecham said...

We LOVE guitar hero! The new 80's guitar hero just came out.Its the exact same game,but with 80's songs.

Kelli said...

john, you&your wifey are too cute together! glad you're doin so well! :)

Luke and Niki said...

Duff's Wings? lol Thats my dad's name! Hey i saw your blog on randee's and thought i would say hello to you both! You guys look like your having so much fun in NY. We are not to far away....we moved to Virginia to go to school. Well hope to hear from you...it has been a while. =)

Nicole Taylor

Followers