7.02.2007

I'm the winner!

Okay so Sunday night we got together with a few couples and had a BYOM BBQ and game night. BYOM = bring your own meat to BBQ. We had some yummy food, chatted, and then pulled out the fabulous game . . . . PIT! Yes, the game from the early 1900's, we love it. And I love it even more because I won! Yes, that is me, the winner! It was a fun night!


Monday we spent the morning and afternoon down in Palmyra enjoying the temple. It was great to go back, it had been a few months. John and I were able to do some sealings. On Hill Cumorah they are getting ready for the pagenant, I am excited to see it. Before went left, we had to stop at a yummy little burger joint. It was called Chill N Grill. We had a burger and some yummy homemade ice cream.
What a beautiful day!
John and I after some sealings!

1 comment:

RegaNater said...

Hey, I love PIT, how fun is that!!!! I want to play!

Followers