8.01.2007

10 inches of WHAT!!

A few fun things to do when John takes advantage of summer and goes home for the week!

*Girls dinner at Kristen and Aaron's house- yummy pork tenderloin, rolls, mushroom risotto, fruit salad, cumcumber & tomato salad- It is always fun to get together with friends and enjoy some food! It always helps not miss my hubby so much! I also brought a dessert peach kuchen, i had never made it before but it was delicious,(check out the recipe on our recipe blog at sweetteeth.blogspot.com)
(And by the way I still don't know how to do the link thing, maybe I can get some help)

*Another girls night on Monday night at Red Robin! Who can resist those all you can eat french fries! It was so fun. People look at us like we are weird because we are always a group of a ton of young looking girls, with at least one baby per girl! (except me). It is kinda funny, out west in Arizona or Utah we would fit right in, but out on the East its very odd!


*So why the title 10 inches. I finally got brave enough, for a little trim! Well, let's just say there is 10 inches less hair on my head! Yes, that is right! I chopped my hair! And sorry for you, I have no pictures. John has the camera in AZ, and I will post pics when I get the camera. But I love it. I think it is pretty cute, and takes about a fourth of the time to do!!


*Now it is time to get all ready for the fun vacation coming up to California. Packing, cleaning, doing laundry etc. Just two more days of work then I'm off on Saturday to San Diego to spend some time with John and my family relaxing on the beach!
Yes, that will be me next week! I can't wait!

5 comments:

kristenita said...

glad you blogged before you left!

to do a link you highlight the word(s) you want the link to go to... then click on the little green icon that looks like a chainlink - type in the address to link it to and there you go! (call me if that doesn't make sense)

we shoulda taken a picture of your new do at dinner. it is REALLY CUTE. watch out, john!

have fun in SD CA - do you need a ride to the airport?

Melissa said...

10 inches!!! wow! i can't wait to see what it looks like! have fun in california!

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi John and Sara! This is Kelly Brown (used to be Yates, Nei's old girlfriend). I was so excited when I found you two on here! YOu guys are so cute! I hope you are both well!

Unknown said...

What? Did I see you yesterday? I guess not. Taking note to look at your hair!

I love me some RR! I'm way into the onion rings right now, even more than the fabulous fries... yummy!

Mac and Kelly said...

P.S. I hope you don't mind, but I added your blog link to my blog so that I can see what's going on with you guys often!

Followers