Here is Ella, so cute, she was stripped down, so she wouldn't get cake all over her cute brithday dress.
Today was stake conference, it was nice having a little break of no teaching, and just listening at church. It was a broadcast from Elder Monson, Elder Eyring, Elder Oaks(from the 70), and Sister Tanner. All the talks were inspiring. We came home and took a nice little nap, we don't get to enjoy those as much as we want to. Remember when you were younger and every sunday you would lay down for like 3-4 hours, you would wake up and it was almost time for bed again, okay, maybe that was just me, but that was the thing to do on Sunday afternoon.
This evening John decided to challenge me to a game of Bocce ball, out in front of our home. Little did he know how good I was. We played to 8 wins, and of course I won! 6 to 8! John thought he was being nice when he played using his left hand, little did he know my skills!!
Those are John's new set of bocce balls, I was blue, and they were very lucky!!
I used my kitchenaid mixer again today, this time John was able to witness the beautiful site. I made homemade banana muffins. Yummy! This is beginning to be a daily occurance, of making something with the kitchenaid!! Watch out! This could be dangerous!
Here is a picture of the muffins. There is a yummy crumb topping, that makes them even more delicious!
2 comments:
It sounds like you had a great weekend! I love Bocce Ball but I have not played in forever!
Ah, Sunday naps...I can hardly remember what those feel like. Thanks for coming to Ella's party and for bringing those lemon bars. They looked good, although they went so fast, I didn't even get to try one. Maybe your kitchenaid will whip them up again sometime. When you're cooking, do you ever imagine yourself hosting a cooking show? Me neither...I just wanted to know if you did.
Post a Comment