5.09.2007

A few reasons why Buffalo is pretty cool!!!

We are twenty minutes from a beach!! I spent the day at the beach today, and it was not 4 or 7 hours away (as in AZ), but twenty minutes. Mind you it is not an ocean beach but a lake! Hey, out here that is all they have. But boy was it nice to relax, on the sand, with the sun beaming down on me, and a nice view. It was in the 80's today. I cannot remember the last time i felt the suns ray's on my skin, it felt so good. I went to beaver island beach on grand island. It was in a beautiful state park. I want to bring John back soon. I went with some other ladies in our ward. It was actually playgroup, and even though I am childless at the moment, I got an invite and definately accepted. It was tons of fun!




Another reason why Buffalo is pretty cool and why I think our house and place we live is so nice, Are the cute little cotton tail bunnies that hop wildly through our yard. It's so nice to look outside and see a cute little rabbit, hoping along! Not something you see out west.


So just a few things, that I am grateful for today.

2 comments:

kristenita said...

that looks like fun! was the water freezing? IT WAS SO NICE YESTERDAY! :)
there are TONS of bunnies in colorado - I think they are cute too, but watch your new garden... they like an easy snack!

RegaNater said...

That looks like a fun beach! Isn't it so fun to explore a new state. I wish we would have done that more while living in CA.

Followers