We got together with our friends in the morning, and John whipped up some yummy smoothies, in our Vita mix, while we all chatted, and enjoyed hanging out together.
After school John and I got to spend the night together. I was craving some mexican food, and I know we are out here in Buffalo NY, which is lacking in real mexican food, but we went to a place named La Tolteca, and I enjoyed it. We enjoyed our meals, our yummy pina colada, and my beautiful sombero!!
John was making the birthday girl laugh. All ready to go out on the town!!
After dinner, we hung out together, in our fun fort we built, and relaxed and watched LOST!!
What a great birthday!! Thanks for everyone who helped make my day special, and those who helped get me my new love, the kitchenaid!!! ( I have the whole weekend off, so my birthday will continue)
A few other fun things that have happened.
A friend from work Rebekah, is getting married in June, so we had a shower for her Wednesday night at Casa di Pizza. It was fun getting together with people from work. Everyone I work with is so nice and fun. Congrats to her!!
John's summer school session is a lot of time in the lab, drilling and prepping teeth, lots of fun stuff. Much better than studying and listening to lectures all day. John spends some time with his new friend, his rubber, plastic head, in which he uses his teeth to practice on!! Looks like a real dentist, huh! Those glasses and everything!!
Monday night we served the missionaries, breakfast for dinner, yummy crepes, french toast, eggs, fruit!! And a little FHE with Dave and Briste. We need to start getting together for fun FHE's again!!
3 comments:
feliz cumpleanos! glad it was a fun day. you still have a present waiting over here...
glad you liked la tolteca... it definitely has the most MEXICAN feel to it! and that pina looks like it was good.
if you ever need someone to eat all the deliciousness your new kitchenaid will make, remember us! :)
p.s. WHAT THE LOST!!!?
Happy Birthday Sarah! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I am so jealous...i have been wanting a Kitchen Aid mixer forever. You will have so much fun with that. We miss you guys!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!
Post a Comment