5.22.2007

I have been tagged!!

Seven Random Facts about Me!!

1- First I must say this, I am not musically talented. I love music and wish I could sing, but I just can't. However, despite this fact, I want to learn how to play the guitar. I would enjoy sitting around playing hymns and old classics with my family. I would play and John would sing of course, since he can actually carry a tune! (hopefully this summer I can take time to achieve this, or at least start)

2- I have a secret desire to be Martha Stewart, or to at least be like her. I love watching her show, and I could search her website for hours, deciding on all sorts of things I would love to do, if only I had more time and money. Crafts, food, gardening, more crafts and more food, its what I love!!

3- One day I want to run a marathon. I know it sounds crazy. I never liked to run until about 3 years ago. It would be something major that I believe I could accomplish, John says he wants to run it with me. but I don't know if he could keep up. It will definately be after school is done, and after all my kids are born!

4- I have never broken a bone, gotten stitches, or even had a cavity!! I know my life must have not been that exciting!! Oh, another thing, speaking of cavities, I am deathly afraid of dental work being done, I have never had any thing done to my teeth but a good cleaning and x-rays. I hated when my teeth were loose as a kid, I wouldn't pull them, I would just wait until they fell out. So I am dreading the day when the drill comes near my teeth.
P.S. And my husband will soon be a dentist!!

5- John and I grew up a mile away from each other, were in the same stake, went to different High schools, we even were at the same Student Council camp one year, and never even realized who each other were. Our future companion, the love of our life!! It is so funny how things work out. On the other hand, my dad gave my mom a friendship ring in the fifth grade and the rest is history!!

6- John and I on our honeymoon, in Grand Caymen went scuba diving. We were loving it, swimming around together, until we slowly noticed that surrounding us were several barracudas, we both stopped looked at each other, and I was thinking oh no, I can't swim up or down, or left or right, so we just chilled there for a minute( not really chilling more like panicing) and within a few minutes, they swam away, and so did we!! WOW, that was a close one!

7- I look forward to the sunday paper, each week. I love looking through the ads, the coupons, just to see what the stores have and what's on sale. I rarely do anything about the things I see. It is just something about relaxing and looking at the paper that I enjoy. I remember doing it growing up too!

Okay one more. . .
8- My last semester in High school, I just had a few classes, so I went to beauty school to be a nail technician, or someone who does nails. I finished school sucessfully, but never completed my state board exam to practice. I still love doing my own nails, and others and of course having pedicures. As I look back, sorry Mom and Dad, that was a waste of your money and my time, since I did not finish! Always finish what you start!!

Hopefully, you know a little more about me. Thanks Rachel for the tag!!

1 comment:

The Reebs' said...

Hey guess what, we have somethin totally in common....Ive never broken a bone, had a cavity, or had stitches, I never even had wisdom teeth! And all though I work on mouths day in and day out, I still HATE to be worked on.So back to the cavity thing, maybe I do have one but have never gotten it checked out yet! Send me some of those muffins in the mail k.

Followers