Over memorial day weekend I had to work, but John took advantage of that, and had his own fun! We are talking a day of shooting, and golfing with friends, what more would a MAN want?! While John was out having fun, I was in the hospital (working, not sick), and believe it or not, the census was down, our floor has 22 rooms/beds, and we only had between 5-7 patients.Wow! It was so quiet. Knock on wood, it won't be long until we are back to full. But it was very weird to actaully sit down at work, read magazines, and watch the clock tick!!
Last Saturday, John and I went to the mall where John bought me a cute shirt and bangle bracelet.
He thinks he is being so nice buying me things, but its the money I make, (ha ha) the one time in my life when I can say that, so I better take advantage of it, right?!. We have been both craving to watch walk the line, so we rented it and enjoyed it together. I love Reese! She's my favorite!

We are also enjoying the warm weather here, its like 70-80 degrees! WOW! It does not feel like this is the same place where two months ago we were covered in snow!! But it is definately time to pull out the fan, and turn up the AC!!

Now that is getting warm enough outside I will have to start working on my white buffalo skin, its so sad my dark tan in AZ is gone, gone for the next three years!!( one down, three to go)
I have also been keeping busy with getting John and I ready for our upcoming vacation! Upcoming as in tomorrow! John and I leave tomorrow to go to Idaho, we are going white water rafting! This will be us!!


My grandmother is treating her kids and grandkids to a trip, down snake river! We are so excited! John and I have never done any rafting before, so we are hoping to stay in the raft, No falling overboard!! There will be a large group, so I am sure we will all be safe. Rafting, camping, hiking, swimming ( maybe not, too cold), eating, and being with family, I am sure we will have a ball!!
When we get back I will update with fun pictures!
1 comment:
have fun rafting! be safe!
I love walk the line. reese is SO good in that movie! and I like reese & joaquin's singing even more than june & johnny.
Post a Comment