
The beautiful Christmas eve dinner I cooked. We enjoyed ham, salad, corn, potatoes, rolls, a fruit smoothie, by candlelight and the light from our tree! How fun and romantic!

I know its not impressive but that is all we needed.
For christmas we recieved clothes(at least from each other), shoes, and our most exciting gifts: remote car starters for both the maxima and civic.


They are so nice, we love to play with them. We spent christmas afternoon watching We Are Marshall! It was a great movie. THen we went over to Adam and Chantel's home for Christmas dinner, they are JOhn's cousins so we were able to spend time with family. Christmas break went by too fast. The days of John and I just hanging out flew by.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas.


We even had time to do a little ice skating!! JOhn showing off his impressive skills on the ice!
1 comment:
hey I like sudoku rubix cube! and nice slippers john! I think your little tree is very cute. merry Christmas!
...what do you mean it will be your last one without kids for a while?????????????
hee hee
Post a Comment