My first two weeks of work are complete and I am enjoying myself. The patients are so great, and the staff is even better which makes me excited to work because the people I will work with are so nice.

Friday night was the dental school talent show. John and his friends should have done something, a dance or song, or something funny. It was enjoyable to see all the many talents!! Speaking of talents, I need to start thinking of some to develop, so I can keep busy when JOhn is studying and I am done with work. ( actually I will probably be busy with other stuff, but it was a good thought!)

Saturday morning came and went quickly as John and I enjoyed our sleep until late in the morning. That night, Our dear friend Jay cooked us some amazing homemade pizza. It was fun getting together with Jay and his wife sarah, Kristen and Aaron (baby chase too) and us to enjoy pizza, and our new game Imagine If.

And lastly how could I forget about the cold weather we have had here. Freezing temps, like single digits, and snowy, and windy and icy, its crazy. How, I dream of the beach, and the sun. So does anyone want to come visit!?! Ha ha.

( Not a real picture of buffalo, dont worry!)
No comments:
Post a Comment