1.27.2007

Girls day and date night

Well, Friday was a nice day off for me. I am loving work, I know it sounds unusual, but I do. I love working with the other nurses and the cute kids. I am so glad with my decision, or more like their decision to be working there. I got my hair cut this morning, don't worry I am not brave enough to do anything daring. So it was just a trim but it still feels so nice to have nice freshly cut hair. And I went to the hair school here, I was very impressed, $10 you can't beat it!

We had a nice girls lunch today at Missy's house. Kristen and I went together, Erica, bethany, Alanna, Stephanie and Rachel were there too! Along, with 4 young babies, three more that will soon be expecting. I am out of the loop up here with no baby!! But it's fun to play with all of my friends, all are so cute!! We had fun chatting and eating soup, salad, cornbread, etc. It is fun to get together and play with us girls!!

Tonight my wonderful husband took me out. We celebrated my first pay check!! I know, the first one in way too long!! It will definately be nice to have a constant flow of money! Maybe we can start saving, imagine that. . . But we went out to one of my favorite restaurants, The Cheesecake Factory, after only an 1 hour and 20 minutes ( not bad), we enjoyed our lovely meal, cheesecake and our time we got to spend together.
Posing with my first check!


I am starting to get used to the daily scraping of the snow ritual, each morning and throughout the day. Sometimes it;s pretty to look outside and see big white flakes falling, but don't worry there are cons too. A shout out to AZ, with the snow, like a record since the 60's or something!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea for money!!!
Glad you are enjoying work so much!
I am so glad I don't have to scrape snow... especially these last few days.

Are you two doing okay? Know that we are thinking of you.

Followers