

That night we went to the world trade centers or ground zero which was neat to see, comparing it to the towers which I saw a few years before they came down. The next day was new years, I know we are crazy but we were out there a few in the million people crowd to see the ball drop. We had a great spot, we arrived at 11am that morning, (don't worry we didn't stand there and wait all day), John's sister did, and we enjoyed the day walking around. At 2 pm, we came back, and waited, and waited, and we were searched, and we were barricaded in. Seriously we were, with 9 hours left till the new year, we were in! Yea, no potty breaks or food breaks, luckily we had some snacks and a few empty bottles, ha ha! The time went by fast with all the celebrating, ryan secrist, christina agulaira, rascal flatts were performers on the stage right in front of us, many others performed.

I Love You Ryan!!!

Christina!!!
It was a night of fun, dancing and ringing in the new year at the biggest party ever!!! Happy New Year!



Times Square!

Look at all the confetti, it was crazy!

The family!
2 comments:
I'm so jealous that you guys went to NYC for new years!!! That would be the coolest way to spend new years!! It looks like you had so much fun.
ooh SO MUCH FUN. christina is tiny. and when they showed ryan on tv he was NOT wearing the puffy jacket - suit & tie... I hope you guys saved those sweet hats! what fun memories you made.
Post a Comment