Over the weekend JOhn and I were planning on going to Cheesecake factory. I was so excited and so craving it, but with the wait being over 3 hours we decided against it. So . . . we meet with 4 other friends and TGI Friday's it was. It was a great time visiting with friends. Then JOhn and I ran off to see the Prestige. It was a good, interesting flick.
now starting on Monday was a big day in my life. I started a JOB! I know many of you can not believe that I am actually working, but it is true. I am so excited and loving orientation so far, its not that is really fun but I am just so excited to actaully start my career. I have been waiting 22 years already!! I will keep you updated on cool details on the job. By the way if you don't know what I am even doing, here is the information: I am working at Womens and childrens hospital, I work in the pediatric oncology hematology department!! Full time and during the days!! yeah, no nights!
2 comments:
yay for new jobs. how's orientation going so far? and how was 'the prestige' compared to 'the illusionist?'
and who would wait 3 hours for their dinner. come on.
I can't wait till orientation is over so you can play a few days a week! :)
Yea for your job! I hope you like it!
Gag me... who likes ANY food that much? 3 hours? That is down right crazy!
Post a Comment