Jude had his two month appointment today, which means he got his little shots. Poor guy! I could not even look. He screamed but was easily consoled and has been sleepy ever since. He is growing very well.
Weight: 13 lbs. 15 ozs. which is the 86%
Height: 24 inches which is 79%
I am so glad that he is growing so well, but miss my little guy. I guess that is why we keep having babies is so we can have a little newborn again. But I am glad he is growing, it is so fun to play with him. He is alert, and responsive to us talking, singing and smiling to him.
Today was the official day! I resigned from my job at Children's hospital. I must say as my first "real" job is was great. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with, and will stay in touch with them. But now Jude is my full time job, and I love it.
2 comments:
Jude is getting so Big...We want to meet that little guy before he grows up!
Oh my gosh Sara, he is too cute. What a handsome lil guy! Im so glad to hear you guys are doing well....what a nice feeling to be able to be a full-time stay at home mom. Jude is going to reap the benefits of all your fine cookin (as soon as he gets some teeth) as well as your professional nursing skills! miss you guys, keep updating, I love to read all your entertaining posts!
Post a Comment