Here are a few pics of our big "little boy."
Happy 3 months Jude!
Jude getting ready for bathtime!
We caught Jude checking himself out in the mirror.
To celebrate his 3 month birthday we went to Cheesecake Factory, well, actually it was a late Valentine's dinner, but we will take any excuse to go there. Whenever Jude is in a new place he is so interested in whats going on. When he woke up from his nap, he was in this new place, with loud noises, and lights, and people. He loves it, he never wants to miss a beat.
John is busy this week with mid-terms,Yuck! But, looking at the positive, that means we are half way to summer!!! Jude and I stay busy at home although we did take a few walks last week when it warmed up to the 40's. We are so looking forward to warm sunshine!! Also, I have decided to pull out the old running shoes again. It had been almost a year since I ran, but I am slowly getting back into it. John and I both have decided to run a half marathon! 9 weeks away! The first weekend in May. We are excited and are taking turns at night to train!
1 comment:
What a cutie...time sure does fly so take advantage of your little boy now! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment