2.13.2009

HOME SWEET HOME

I recently returned home to Buffalo from a very nice trip home to sunny Arizona. Jude and I both enjoyed our stay. He did great on the flights, on the way there he was awake but happy, and on the flight home he slept the whole way.

In Arizona, we soaked up the sun. Jude was not familiar with the bright light every time we went outside, I will need to pick him up some sunglasses. We enjoyed nice walks outside, and he loved it when Grandma would rock him in their swing on the patio. It was nice not to pack so much for Jude, because Grandma Jones had a new outfit for him each day we were there. And yes, my baby is growing up, the outfits that she bought were 6 months and they pretty much fit!
Jude modeling one of his cute outfits!

Grandma Jones and Jude Swinging on the patio.

Jude loved spending time with Grandpa and Grandma Jones and Grandma Taylor and Uncle Jordan. Jude is talking and smiling like crazy, and loves to giggle. He loves to be tickled and to look at himself in the mirror.
Jude loves to smile. He is hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma outside.
Jude just chillin with Grandpa.

I enjoyed my time there relaxing since I had so many people to take over and "mother" Jude. I enjoyed a massage, I baked and cooked, went shopping, and watched my favorite Food Network Shows(since I do not have cable here).

I even was able to spend time with my girlfriends. Now that we all have kids or are pregnant it is great to be together. We enjoyed a yummy lunch at Pei Wei, I needed some great Chinese food since buffalo lacks in this area. We also got together one night and chatted and laughed and enjoyed our babies.
My good friend Jenny stopped by with her husband Wyatt, and their beautiful kids Crew and Hudson.
Jude meeting his new friend Hudson for the first time. I bet they will be best buds.
Yummy Girls Lunch. We had 5 girls, 5 kids, and one on the way!
Jude and Hudson next to Brielle. Jude is huge next to them, and he is the youngest. We missed Leah in this Picture!

A nice fire to warm us up after the temperature dropped to the 60's. BRRRR.
Sorry, I just had to add this one. Us wimps from Arizona will understand.

Jude and I had such a great time that we will be going back in a month. I know crazy, but John is leaving us for 12 days to go to Africa, and there is no way we are staying here alone. John has the opportunity to go and do some service dental work in Ghana Africa!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I think February and March are the best times to go to AZ. I'm so sick of winter by then. Plus, after you come back from Spring Break, it will hopefully start to warm up here a little!

I can't believe how big Jude is getting already! He is such a cutie and it seems like he's so alert. I have seriously never seen two more genuinely proud parents than you and John. It reminds me to love every minute of the day with my kids. Glad you had fun and glad you're back!

Unknown said...

It was so much fun hanging out with you and little Jude while you were in town. We can't wait until you come back. Stay warm out there...we miss you guys already!

Followers