A peek into our lives.
Getting a little crazy with the CS3 photoshop? Some of that stuff looks a little doctored. Great photos! Looks like fun.
Brad showed me these pictures at his house. I was laughing so hard. I think Brad did a great job! Love the superhero Idea.
He should give up on being a dentist and do this full time...hilarious!
ty and i are laughing hysterically right now. love the outfit.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Getting a little crazy with the CS3 photoshop? Some of that stuff looks a little doctored. Great photos! Looks like fun.
Brad showed me these pictures at his house. I was laughing so hard. I think Brad did a great job! Love the superhero Idea.
He should give up on being a dentist and do this full time...hilarious!
ty and i are laughing hysterically right now. love the outfit.
Post a Comment