2.16.2009

My Valentine

A quiet night in. . . . a romantic dinner for two. . . Dancing my candlelight. . . drinking yummy pina coladas. . . a sleeping baby. . . watching the office. . . feeding each other carrot cake. . . Rekindling our LOVE.
What more can you ask for. We had a great Valentine's Day.
Here are a few pictures that document our night.

Check out his little tongue!
Jude is ready to help make some pina coladas, and check out his new trick. Sitting up in his bumbo chair.
Our romantic dinner.
What jude was doing while we were cooking.
Chef in the kitchen.

3 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

He's getting so big, I just can't believe it. And I like the heart-shaped pizza!

Unknown said...

You guys are so cute...I love the heart shaped pizza!

Anonymous said...

oooh! I want to eat jude. he is so cute.

Followers