10.26.2008

Happy Halloween!

Friday night we attended a Costume Halloween party with our friends. Everyone was all dressed up, we enjoyed lots of yummy food and chatting with everyone. It had been a while since we all got together. John and I dressed up as a "bun in the oven" and the "baker." It was hard to be creative when I have to dress around a HUGE belly. We had a great night.


Here is the whole group! Everyone had great costumes!


Saturday we had a nice day date to the movies. As many of you know, I was obsessed with the high school musical movies, and High School Musical 3 just came out to the theaters, so my WONDERFUL husband willingly took me there with all of the other 8 year old screaming fans. The movie was great, and we enjoyed our time together.


That night we had some more fun, by creating a giant fort, watched the movie Made of Honor, and had our own little sleepover. Wow, I think my husband gets brownie points for watching two of "my" movies in one day!
We had a great weekend, and hope to have a great week as well, this is the last week of midterms for John and my last week of work!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the costume guys! You both look great! Way to go John...what a great husband. Throw a few of your ideas Wyatts way :)

Anonymous said...

Best halloween costumes!! I love them!

Followers