10.05.2008

Girls Week in Utah

Each year we get together for our annual girls week, first in Buffalo, then Arizona, so this year it was in Utah where my sister is living. It worked out well, because she just had a baby about 3 weeks ago, so I was able to spend much of my time with her new baby.
We had such a nice week, relaxing, playing with her now 3 boys, crafting, cooking, eating, watching movies, and just spending time together! Here are a few pics that captured our week!

Holding the newest member of our family. Baby Jacob. I loved spending my time "practicing" for my turn minus the nighttime feedings of course.
The boys laying in the crib, Caden and Jackson.
Jacob all swaddled in his swing! Check out that hair, he does not look 3 weeks old!
Caden had a tee ball game, so this picture is taken before we left for the game, the boys with their baseball hats!
A picture of our completed crafts. A fun birthday banner, and several holiday hangings.
All three boys loving Tummy Time!
Our girls night out to dinner! Sorry the picture is a little blurry.
My sister and I with our cousin Tina, she happened to be visiting from Colorado, and we have not seen her in years. We went out to paradise bakery!
Jackson loved being a cowboy with his fake gun and all! He would pull out that gun and say "yee ha, cowboy"!

Oh, and by the way! Our baby is doing great. He is moving all around and my belly is growing more than I thought possible, and I still have over 6 weeks left! We are getting very excited!

2 comments:

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

oh my gosh someone lives at the University Village! I would recognize those cinderblocks anywhere! I still have nightmares!
That baby doesn't look 3 wks old he is so cute and has so much hair!

Peterson Family said...

LOVE the crafts!! I told Jess that I think your Mom (with you girls) need to start a CRAFT BLOG! So cute (as were your burp cloths earlier).

Good luck in the upcoming birth... your closing in!

Followers