John is busy with midterms right now in school, but finds time to play a little intermural volleyball, his team is called "Soft Touch". I like to go and cheer on his team, so far they are undefeated. Last Friday night he also competed in a Dodge ball tournament with some friends, and went golfing on Saturday. Now it is time to buckle down and finish up those midterms!
Here is John jumping so high right before he spikes the ball!!
I am still busy working, I know the 12 hour shifts on my feet leave me feeling very tired by the end of the day, luckily, Halloween is my last day! I am counting down! That gives me November to rest and rest, and do a little last minute preparations for baby.
So one thing that I have found difficult is finding scrubs that will cover my belly, so here I am trying on John's scrubs. They fit!!
I am still doing online classes, they are going well. I am also enjoying cooking, prepping for baby (trying not to shop too much), having a Bunko night with the ladies, going to baby shower brunches, and enjoying the time out here in Buffalo.
The weather is getting very beautiful, and cold. The leaves are changing colors quickly, and I am enjoying the cool nights, and warmer (50's) sunny days. We have been trying to take a few maternity photos of baby and me. Here are a few.
6 comments:
Im so excited for you guys! I really wish you two were here though. Its crazy with all the baby madness! Heather is up next and will have that baby anyday! I heard you'll be down in December! Cant wait to see you guys! And good luck with everything. Keep texting me with updates! love hearing from you! Talk to ya soon!
That last picture is beautiful. Good luck!
I can't believe you are due so soon! your pictures turned our awesome.
I love love all of your maternity pics. They are adorable! You look so good Sarah!! Hang in there these last couple of weeks..he will be here before you know it!
Hey woman!
You are looking so cute!
Great photos! I would be soooo excited to counting down the last days of work!!!
Man I wish I could bunco too:(
good pix, john!
I swear I left a comment... oops I'm not sure though since it wasn't here.
yes - amen, you are looking cute & that little babyT will be here soon! exciting that you've got less than 2 weeks of work left, that must feel nice, you are a trooper to do those LONG shifts in a pregnant body. :)
Post a Comment