I have been completing some crafts for our new child that will soon arrive, and one happens to be this little quilt. I bought the stuff for it back in young Womens but never completed it, so I thought now would be appropriate.
Also in baby news, the countdown is 11 more days. . . give or take a few. I have been feeling pretty well, just harder to move around with a HUGE belly, but other than that I am doing just fine. I LOVE to feel him move, people say the baby slows down towards the end, but mine is an active one, I swear some days he never sleeps, just constantly moving and kicking. I tell him to come out and play! Everywhere I go, I feel like I get the weirdest looks, hello people do you think pregnant people don't have to go to the store, and the bank and the mall?! I know I have a big belly sticking out. Anyway, we are excited and still prepping to get everything ready for his big arrival.
On Monday John brought home the Championship! I went and cheered him and the team on at their championship volleyball game and they WON! Yeah, I even got a t-shirt for being the team "manager," I think my Capri suns and orange slices were good luck before the big game!
On Tuesday night we ventured out to a UB Bulls game, it was going to be televised so we thought we would go. Besides feeling like a high school game, we had an enjoyable night.
It was perfect weather! I must say these nice days of high 60-70 degree weather are so so so beautiful and I want them to stay!
We will keep you updated on any baby news!
3 comments:
Congrats on the championship! That's always fun. I also watched some of that UB game when I was at the gym. It did feel like a HS game.
How exciting Sarah! The big day is approaching... mine came early #1 was 15 days early and #2 was 8 days early! I'll put in a good word for you (haha). :) I hope all goes well with the delivery and that you are able to go with the method you have planned and prepared for. Good luck!
Loved the Halloween costumes, VERY creative!
Hey how are you both doing? This is Melissa..
I can't believe that the baby is due already. Sounds like you are ready for the big day! Good Luck with everything.
Post a Comment