When the weather looks like this. . . . ( with 60+ mph winds, and snow blowing everywhere and a travel advisory.) What do you do? Well I could study all day with my nose in books but putting on my apron and baking sounded much better. One of the many joys of Buffalo, staying inside because outside it is cold and blizzardy!!
Those look like some chocolate cookies we made last week. They were gone before we knew it...you should post the recipe. And what is that food blog you mentioned last night!
5 comments:
Mmmmm, those look delish!
I was pretty dang lazy yesterday!!!
Those look like some chocolate cookies we made last week. They were gone before we knew it...you should post the recipe. And what is that food blog you mentioned last night!
good choice!
cookies are way better than books! well, not the twilight books, but any other ones!
Seriously...can winter be over yet? I have watched over a million movies and read books!!! What next?
Post a Comment