What a great way to spend Monday night! Last night for a nice FHE, John and I took advantage of the nice warm weather, the buy one get one free deal, and our time to take a quick trip and do some snowboarding! It was so fun, we stayed for a few hours, and totally had fun! It was so perfect, the snow was nice, and it was not too cold! It had been a while since I had snowboarded, so it was tons of fun!
Our first lift ride!

What a great run!
2 comments:
Hey it's Kara, Jon Barnes wife. I wanted to thank you for letting Jon stay with you guys when he will be there interviewing next month. He is so excited to go there, who knows we could be neighbors soon enough! You two are so cute I love the reindeer and santa picture. We are heading up to sunrise to go snowboarding this weekend. I've never been night skiing though, it kind of freaks me out, I don't think I'm good enough yet. Thanks again!
Hey Sarah! This is Tiffany Hunt (well, now Brimhall). I came across your guys' blog from Loren and Carries. Just wanted to say hello! You guys look so happy! I can't believe you've already been married for 2 years! : ) Tell John I said hello! : ) Talk to ya later!
Post a Comment