1.28.2008

Bargains!

John's recent purchases!!
His nice Nixon watch!
$10 on eBay.

Come home from work after a long day and be surprised to find this!
$37 on eBay.

Yeah! What great new toys and what a steal!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Sarah! Yeah! I found your blog! I just have to tell you that you are amazing...for months now I have been struggling to keep up with ablog.. and here you are, a busy working woman, probably busier then me, and yours is awesome! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friends list. You are awesome... and we need to get together soon. Creed loves John. He thinks he's hillarious

Shepherd Family ACALPM said...

Wow I want a Ipod for that cheap! Way to go John! You will have to give me pointers on what to look for!
Hope you are keeping warm today in this LOVELY weather!
Chantel

Followers