11.13.2007

STRIKE!

Well I must say there was a lack of STRIKES last weekend when we went bowling. We are not professional bowlers at all, we are the goofy, have fun, low scoring bowlers. John and I were a team, and were playing with a number of other couples! We had a great night!
John posing before he bowls for us! Go baby go!!
Our friends Bron and Megan. Its a small world, Megan and I attended Academy for Girls(before you are old enough for EFY) when we were in 8th grade and became great friends. Who would have thought we would met again several years later in Buffalo NY!
Stake conference was on Sunday which was very enjoyable. They addressed the 5 goals of the stake for the 2008 year! ( my interpretations)
1- temple attendance- attend the temple once a month
2- missionary work- Invite at least 2 people into your home to hear the missionary discussions
3- FHE- hold family home evening once a week.
4- charity and faith- Become more charitable, through selfless acts of faith.
5- I FORGOT THE LAST GOAL. CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT THAT ATTENDED??

2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

I'd help you out on that last goal, but my two lovely daughters were crying through a lot of conference, so I missed a lot.

Can I request next Monday's recipe? I think I remember John saying that you had a pretty good recipe for Costa Vida Pulled Pork. We need some Costa Vida here!

Megan said...

Was the last goal service? I tried to find my paper but I think it is in the car. I can't remember.

So do you remember when we were bowling and you said "Jon it will be embarrassing if we don't break 100." And then you looked up and saw that we had like 76 and then you said "no I mean 76."

Followers