Well, I think the picture explains it well enough. This semester has been so tough. There is always a test or a lab project to be done. These poor boys are definately overworked! Poor John. Check out that Long hair! (if you look close, I accidently scratched John on the cheek! Sorry! Ouch!)
Well, I have been working like crazy, the hospital sure has picked up now that the weather has turned cold. I am still enjoying it, the people that I work with are fun although the health care system needs some major improvements. I am able to get past that because I know I am not going to be working their forever. On Wednesday at work we had a lovely surprise visit from a fellow Buffalo Bill. He was going around signing autographs. I thought it was so funny, you should have seen the line of female doctors following him around!

On these last few days off, I have enjoyed a few classes at the church. I went to an early morning pilates class which I am feeling the pain of sore muscles right now, and a Turkey basics and pie making class. My pie crust turned out really good, but I forgot to snap a shot! I am anxious to use my skills learned since I have never personally made a turkey before! I have been baking too, the smell of homemade pumpkin bread gets me so into the Thanksgiving and holiday mood! Last night we had our monthly book club meeting. We read the GIVER. I know it is read in Junior high but it was a nice read and made you think. We must have really enjoyed the book because book club lasted until almost ONE AM. We probably talked about the book for a 1/2 hour and then just enjoyed the company and chatted about life! I always love getting together as girls. I am so glad for such great friends!
1 comment:
i'll never understand why people get all starry eyed over athletes. that's just me though. thank goodness for thanksgiving so life can slow down a little, huh?
Post a Comment