We had a dinner the night before, instead of the luncheon on the wedding day! We were sealed in the Mesa Arizona temple on December 20th, and held our reception at the Val vista Lakes clubhouse that evening. It was beautiful and John and I had a blast!!
A classic picture of the bride and groom. Our colors were baby blue, white, silver, kinda like a winter-y wonderland theme!
My beautiful husband!
And the bride. . . .
Since we got married around Christmas time, in some of our pictures you will notice Christmas lights around the temple!
This picture snaps John and I as we are exiting the temple after getting married. What an amazing experience to be in such a sacred place with our family and friends!
John with all of his BOYS walking, talking, and laughing!
The entrance into our reception! It was so beautiful, the decorations, the food, and of course the company were all amazing!
Posing at our reception! By the end of the night my face was so tired of smiling the whole time, I felt like I had a perma-grin!
Not one but two huge chocolate fountains was one of the few items that John had an opinion about, we just had to have Two!!
The chocolate fountains added such a nice touch to our warm winter-y food. Soup in bread bowls, salads, steaming hot cinnamon rolls, hot chocolate bar and the chocolate fountains!
God Bless the Broken Road that lead me straight to you. . . Our first dance together!
Yes, you are seeing correctly! This is John and I (in my wedding dress) riding off from our reception on this little scooter! Definitely John's idea, and yes I agreed. I did not allow us to wear the small helmets he wanted, or ride far, just around the corner, then switched to our car. Needless to say, everyone loved it!!
What a great day!!
I tag my sister Jessika, Regan, and Jenny ( I don't know anything about your wedding, since we were in NY already)!!
2 comments:
Oh that day was so fun! The Moped cracked me up!! You guys are so perfect for eachother!
You guys are so funny. What a nice day. I love to reminisce about my wedding day too. It is crazy to see John with short hair. You seriously are perfect for each other. I loved reading this post!
Post a Comment