I too, love sharing and receiving new recipes! Thanks to my friend Megan, I will join in and TRY to post a recipe every Monday! ( or Tuesday, see I am already behind. . .)
This on is for Salsa Chicken, a great stuffing for burritos!
Chicken(3-4 breasts)
1 (4 oz) can tomato sauce
1/2 cup salsa
1 oz taco seasoning
1 teaspoon cumin
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon chili powder
Place Chicken, tomato sauce, in a large skillet. Boil, add salsa, seasonings, and garlic. Simmer 15 minutes.
With fork, shred chicken, cook covered for 10-15 minutes. Add water if needed.
Fill in a tortilla with you favorite fillings!
Can add rice, beans, tomatoes, cilantro to chicken mixture.
Top with choice toppings(cheese, lettece, etc.)
Enjoy!!
1 comment:
Yipee! I am so glad you posted a recipe! Thanks! I am so excited to try it. Did you see that I wedding tagged you?
Post a Comment