4.10.2007

Where should you live?!

John informed me of this cool site, where you take a quiz and it matches you up to certain cites in the US where you should live, based on your answers to questions about weather, communtiy resources, economy etc. and other important things. It is kinda fun to take, you and your husband can take it separately to see if you want to end up in the same place, its really a cool litle thing. Try it out when you have a minute.

the website is: www.findyourspot.com

( sorry I tried to do the link thing, but I can't figure it out, I will have to have one of my better blogger friends help me figure it out!!)

2 comments:

Dick&Erica said...

So where did it say you should end up?

kristenita said...

yeah, where should you live??

I have a post-it (or a "P-note") next to my computer listing all my SPOTS:
missoula, MT
knoxville, TN
tucson, AZ
boulder, CO
asheville, nc to name a few!

Followers