
You might be wondering what the big deal is. I have all these pictures of the sky, water, us girls in the park with sunglasses on! Well, let me just tell you about cold ol buffalo! This past weekend it has been warm, sunny, and in the 70's !!! It's only been 6 months, it has felt like my whole life since the sun went down and the warm weather disappeared. So, needless to say I took advantage of it. I walked to the gym, not only did I get double cardio, but I got some Vit D from the rays. One day I walked to Wegmans ( the best and my favorite grocery store ever) three times, why, just for someplace to walk to outside, and to walk around the store, Doesn't sound exciting but if any of you visit out here you will love Wegmans too!! In the pictures, Myself, and my friends, Erica (ella), Missy (bryker), Alanna(cohen), and Kristen(chase) went out to Niwanda Park, it was so fun. We packed up our babies, while everyone did but me, and enjoyed an afternoon at the park. It was so nice, we walked on the path they had, and rested on blankets, while we soaked up the sun and chatted! The water was amazing, it had huge ice chunks floating in it! I can't wait to have more of these days hopefully in the summer without too much humidity, cross our fingers!! This week its supposed to be overcast, rainy and in the 50's, so not as nice for sure!
John is busy busy busy with finals, having 4 or 5 tests in one week is crazy. He is doing well, getting through school, and still taking of me and himself! I cannot wait for summer, so he can have a break, and we can take advantage of our time together!!
2 comments:
What a beutiful day!
I love it that you all took advantage of it!
Good luck John in Finals, I can't even imagine your stress cause I'm possitive that it's more than mine, and I'm pretty stressed.
I love all the pics of the sky! It really is a novelty here when the sun shines. Hopefully we'll be getting more of that soon, right?
Post a Comment