4.13.2007

Ok, so where should I live!

For those of you who are interested in what the website Findyourspot.com told me, well here are my top five. John and I did it separately, and we actually had a lot of similar places so that is good news!!! (sometimes I get worried because I think he kinda likes this cold, snowy stuff). I think living in any of these places would make me happy, so here are the top five!!

1- Las Vegas Nevada- Kinda cool, i was acutally born in Vegas, yeah, that might explain my wild party side, ha ha. But I think I could live here, not like on the strip, but they have beautiful suburbs in Vegas.

2- Honolulu, Hawaii- I am not complaining, I have never been to Honolulu, but Maui was awesome so I am sure Honolulu would not be bad. Beach, surfing, hot chicks! I am sure the boys perked up on that one, ha ha. Sounds like the life!

3- Albuquerque, New Mexico- Now on our eight day journey out to Buffalo we drove through Albuquerque, and I was not too impressed, but that was just a short visit, I am sure it is nice, but not my first choice!!

4- Portland, Oregon- Never been to Oregon, don't know to much about it. Besides having the reputation of having tree huggers, hippies, large gay populations, and libral views. I am not saying anything about that. I know, probably not true, and actually I think portland would be a nice place to live!

5- Phoenix , Arizona- Surprise! I think not, its just meant to be! Its number five but number one to me! The results were not skewed at all, and believe it or not, Phoenix was John's number one! So need I say more, this is our home!!!

Beautiful sunset in AZ!

Life would be rough, having sunny days everyday, laying out by the pool in AZ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PS, you have been to Honolulu. We spent 2 nights there. Went to Waikiki beach and snorkeling; then to the Poly. Cultural Center on the other side of the Island. That might help you remember. I like reading your stuff. Love you and have a great day!!!

Followers