This weekend was one to look forward to. First reason, a three day weekend, not for John but for me, No work on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. What a nice break. The second reason is that a bunch of our friends had a dinner date at Texas Roadhouse, yeah 14 of us, including a baby with every couple but two!! It was hilarious, everyone was wondering what a bunch of young people where doing together with a bunch of babies. Texas Roadhouse was delicious, no surprise there, and we did not have to wait. With call ahead seating, the whole group got to sit with hardly any wait. It was enjoyable to talk with everyone, and chow down!
After dinner, John and I came home, and watched the episode of LOST from wednesday, and it was pure torture, after the episode we just stop and look at each other, shaking our heads. They just leave you hanging so so bad, and it stinks having to wait to find out what is going to happen. Also we were in the movie watching mood, and since we would rather stay in and watch a movie, then go to the theaters and spend $20 we did. ( by the way, I can't remember the last time we went to the theaters, I think it was on Christmas, we have done the dollar movies or three dollar movies), anyway, we watched Meet Joe Black, I had never seen it, and it had been a while for John, so I did not complain, any movie with Brad Pitt I am willing to watch. It was enjoyable, I feel asleep part way through(surprising), so I finished it today. It is a long movie, but I enjoyed it. Today I have been completing tasks on my never ending list, avoiding some, and accomplishing others. Today was actually a nice day out, with a little sunshine! John took advantage of that, and him and a few friends went out and hit a bucket of balls. Here is John, very proud of his sweet baby blue thrift store golf bag!!
Tonight the girls are getting together and letting the guys study. The spirit of finals is here, so we like to get together while the boys do their thing!! I am sure it will be fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment