
MY SISTER HAD HER BABY!!!! Yes, my older sister Jessika had a beautiful baby boy on Saturday evening. The baby has yet to be named, they are still deciding between Cash, Cole, and Jackson. I think they are all cute. He weighed in at 8lbs. 9 oz. which is small compared to her last, at 9lbs 11 oz!! She is doing well, and her baby is healthy! I am so proud of her, 100% natural, baby. She said it was hard, but she wanted to do it. She did the new Hypno birthing technique. No pictures of the cute little guy, only on my phone, sorry!! Congrats to her!!!

Saturday night (while my sister was giving birth) John and I went to UNO's pizza with a big group of friends to celebrate Josh's birthday. We all had a great time, and the boys enjoyed watching the BYU football game on the big screen while we eat!! It was a fun night. John and I came home and watched Hard Ball, it is a great little movie, and kinda emotional too!!
2 comments:
way to go sister! natural - wow. (she is braver than me!!) I was wondering when she had him since she was contracting so long.
saw you at church yesterday from a distance - I had to play for primary and you guys had to run off to nursery! stinks we never see eachother there. :)
Yea! Congratulations to your sister!
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I've been MIA on the blog scene latetly! Had to catch up!
See you soon!
Post a Comment