11.19.2006

Friday night was spent celebrating Allie's 3rd birthday!! Allie is John's cousins daughter. They had a birthday party for her. She was the only kid there besides at 5month old baby. All the rest where adults. It was fun to meet and hang out with new people who we had not hung out with. She loved opening up all the new presents, we got her a dora the explorer toy. We had ice cream and cake and spent the night talking.


Saturday was the baby shower day. My great friend Kristen, had a baby shower. It was so much fun getting together with the girls, and chatting about babies and all that girl stuff. I led a baby price is right game, it was fun. Showers are always fun! I am so excited for her to have a baby. Along with two other girls, all boys too! We get together and Myself and my friend Briste are the only non pregnant or not mothers there. But it is still totally fun!! We will be there soon enough!


The weekend went by so fast. One thing I have noticed here is that I am ready for bed at 6pm. By 5pm it is black andcold outside and feels like 8 o clock. So I have to force myself to stay up for a little while at night!! I guess that is another joy of being out here in Buff Buff!!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

thanks sarah! it was very fun. what nice things you write about me!! loved the price is right, cute idea. thanks for all your work, I bet you're sad you don't have any more planning meetings coming up - hee hee.
ps I wish I would've taken a pic of the food before we ate it, what scrumptious desserts!

Followers