


Friday was the test!! Yeah, that its over, john says besides some silly mistakes he did okay, who knows. We will just wait until the scores come back. I am sure he did fine. That night we met up with 16 of our friends at Montana's Steakhouse, celebrating a birthday. We enjoyed a nice dinner with the gang. We came home and watched a few of our new shows on Johns Laptop The office, and went to bed.


Saturday started bright and early with a nice trip to the temple in Palmyra. John and I enjoyed a lovely session, and a nice drive. What a great way to start of the day, last month we missed our planned trip because we were surprised with several inches of snow, and now the ground is clear.(but probably not for too long). Saturday night John and I went out with our friends Aaron and Kristen to get a nice cup of hot chocolate and then off to the dollar movies( well actually three dollars but better than 9), we saw the movie The Illusionist and it was really good, kinda crazy but I surprisingly enjoyed it and stayed awake!!
Sunday at church John had the chance to help a friend bless their baby boy. Our friends Missy and Gary had a baby boy 5 weeks ago, his name is Briker(spelling ??) and is so cute. That night, we went over to Missy and Gary's house with 5 other couples, and snacked on brownies, leftover halloween candy and enjoyed a few games of Mafia. I am proud to say I won all the games. Surprising I know, but its true!!
Fun Weekend, busy every night!!
3 comments:
I LOVE those pictures of dave with the cake in his face!!! Ha! Ha!
hopefully dave doesn't hate us now...
the smile is classic!
i love those pics from dave's bday. that was so funny!!! you guys had quite the weekend last week. we were bums!!! actually, we were bums this weekend!!! we need to plan another girls night!! and soon. thanksgiving is almost here.
Post a Comment