9.10.2006

The weekend was full of..... studying!!! Well, actually not as much as anticipated. With Johns First test on Monday I was sure the weekend would be uneventful, but Friday we had a nice relaxing date together just John and I. We made a late night run to Arby's, stopped at the store and got drinks and our favorite junk food including swedish fish. We came home cuddled up and watched none other than 2 episodes of LOST season 2, while we ate. It was an enjoyable night just to relax and be with my long lost husband. I was sure that nightmares would follow but I was safe, a good night's sleep followed. Saturday we slept in, and finally got the Maxima inspected, yes we have been here for almost 2 months and driving illegally??? SHHHHH! I left John to study and my friend Kristen and I went shopping, I tried to retain myself but I bought a home fragrance oil lamp thing that you put aromatherapy oils in and it smells up the whole house. I found some more stuff but nothing I bought. Saturday night we went out to Moe's Southwestern grill, we went with 4 other couples. It was a good try. It was a mix between Baja fresh, Chipotle and Cafe Rio but not as good. It was enjoyable and don't get me wrong was decent food, perhaps the best way out here in the east. Well, all is well here in Williamsville, the weather has been beautiful the past few days with sunshine, and pretty chilly nights, well, and days too, at least for me!
PS- Sorry for no pictures, I love pictures but I will figure out how to post them right side up, enough of turning your head to the side!!

No comments:

Followers