Wow! the week has past already. So what is new with us...
John was voted in as an ASDA rep in his dental class. ( I am not too sure what that all entails.)
I made some homemade salsa for the first time ever. It was okay. But I think I will have to try more recipes to I find the perfect salsa. Any suggestions?!
Christmas planning meeting One- check. Yeah I know it is only September but I am going to get it done early this year, with the help of my ward all getting together and helping out.
Girls night at Olive Garden. Yum, Yum! But so expensive for soup, salad and breadsticks!
I thought I was Pregnant!!! Or maybe I was who knows. One+ Two positive pregnancy tests, then bleeding followed by a negative one. So we were shocked, scared, excited, and sad all together, what an emotional rollar coaster!
John's first test in Anatomy!!! He is awesome so I am sure he will do great!!
The weekend here already!! Party
Talk to you later!
2 comments:
OOOOh, preggers???
I hear ya, that can be emotionally DRAINING. Shucks.
Hope you are doing well!
if the women at the stupid hospital would leave their "no-can-do" attitudes at home, it would be a lot easier to talk to a DOCTOR, huh?! :)
[wink-wink]
maybe we should go back to olive garden and pay $12 for soup/salad to calm the nerves. ha.
Post a Comment