
John was up for FHE, so I was told to get dressed in warm clothes, jackets, blankets etc, and be ready to go at 8:30pm. We went through the drive through of TIm Hortens and got a caramel apple cider and hot chocolate. We then went to a park close to our house, and John shared a thought of how to influence people positively. The three steps are: be a good example, form a trusting relationship and then give and receive advice and instruction. The night was topped off with laying down blankets in the park, cozying up together with our hot drinks and watching the next episode of LOST! It was so fun!!
PS- I can't believe how cold it can be and its only september, winter has not even hit and I am wearing my warmest jackets.
3 comments:
I love that you and John go on dates together. Isn't it great that even though both of you are really busy studying, you take time out to be with eachother for some quality time? Way to go! Richard and I need to be better about just one-on-one dates...or one-on-two dates with Ella!
sounds like fun!! you are making me want hot cider! we went to anderson's for some icecream for FHE, and we were COLD after. sounds like we need to go coat shopping soon :)
So you were the ones we saw making out on the grass!!! (kidding)
Man, I need a portable DVD player! We could let our kids play at the park and cuddle on the grass together like they were never there!
Very cute idea! I may go and get LOST!
Post a Comment