9.27.2006



So the final votes are in..... and we are officially residents of the state of New York!!!
Yeah!! That may not sound too exciting to you but it is! Why? because that cuts down our tuition for dental school, so an extra $15,000 this year sounds very very good!! We are Rich!! John reminds me not so fast, we will be living off this, since I don't have a job or anything. I told him I will, and he states that he will believe it when he sees it!

Next item of business! We are house sitting/ dog sitting for our bishop. It is kinda fun, to be in this big house, just John and I. During the day I get bored because it is just me and Dutchess, alone in this big house. But its fun, I enjoy to house sit. I feel like a girl playing house!!

I am getting very excited to have my mother, my sister and her son come to visit on Friday. We are going to have so much fun!!

1 comment:

kristenita said...

yay for in-state tuition! I'm glad they finally let you know about it!! hope the trailer sells now... so you don't have to go mow/rake/shovel everyday or beg the neighbors to do it for you!

Followers