4.06.2008

Cinnamon rolls, bike rides and Conference!

Three great reasons on why today was a GREAT day!
1. Homemade Cinnamon Rolls. Since today was conference, I thought I would make some yummy cinnamon rolls for us to enjoy as we relax. That was a great idea, the smell and taste were so very delicious!

2. A nice bike ride. We FINALLY were able to put our nice Christmas present to use. It was warm enough to pull them out and go for a nice stroll. It was clear skies and 60 degrees, yeah, there is hope. I am looking forward to many more rides as the weather permits!


3. Listening to the wonderful words of our dear prophets and apostles. After hearing his words, I have no doubt that I will fall in love with Thomas S. Monson as our new prophet. What an amazing man he is, I learned so much and am looking forward to hearing more from him.

Hope everyone had a beautiful Sabbath!

4 comments:

The Reebs' said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Reebs' said...

What a little Betty Crocker you are seriously! All I came up with was bagged hashbrowns and burnt french toast....plus I envy you for going on a bikeride, as I look outside right now and its totally SNOWING! James promises me this is the last storm, so Im banking on his word! Can't wait for winter to be over. I thought Monson did a great job. He has a whole different style than Hinckley but I really loved his messages. Hope you guys are well!

Max & McKinzi Hall said...

Mmmmm, those cinnamon rolls look so yummy! I wish I could become a good cook. I thought it just came with becoming a wife, but I was wrong, well, maybe when I become a mom. Ha ha, I wich! Conference was great, glad to see you guys are healthy again!

brentandkashann said...

Guess what! We did the exact same thing. I made cinnamon rolls, and we all went on a bike ride in between sessions. But of course I didn't take any pictures.

Followers