4.08.2008

Open Mic Night

After a hard days work at the hospital, I joined the "girls for FHE. We all met over at Briste's house, for some snacks and then we were off to support our wonderful star Kristen at an open mic performance with Jonas at a local downtown buffalo bar! We all piled in our designated driver's car and headed downtown for a night on the town!

Not only did our friends Kristen and Jonas perform, but when we showed up I noticed a few other familiar faces. A few guys from the ward were there too. A fellow member would perform after Kristen, it was funny to have a huge group of Mormons at a Bar singing some songs. Don't worry no hymns were sung, but that could have been interesting. Here is Kristen and Jonah.(sorry, bad picture on my part).

We had a great time at the bar, it had been a while since we had gotten together, so it was a great night to spend out! Partying at the bar!

Kristen and Jonas did a great job! It is great to hear people with such musical talent since I lack in that area! Thanks girls for a great night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that really was so much fun! glad you came & glad you liked us... though you might have HAD to say that, since you knew I would be reading your post, hee hee.

ladies night at the bar anytime!

Followers