Friday night after I worked John and I went over to a birthday luau celebrating our friends Creed and Garth's matching birthday! It was at the Buffalo ward building. There were tons of people there, luau decorations, tropical fruit smoothies, fun music, games, and a pinata! It was quite the celebration! Happy Birthday boys!
Later that night we came home and finished up the Miss USA pageant, which was okay, I swear they were soooooo much cooler when I was growing up, it was a total party with my sister and I we would have our votes right from the start!
Saturday also was a birthday party for our friends son Crew who turned the big 1! It was great getting together with friends and seeing all of the kids grow up! Stephanie made this amazing carrot cake which was loved by all, and thanks for the recipe (its on our food blog- sweetteeth.blogspot.com)!
Saturday night JOhn and I went out to eat! We ventured out and tried some vietnamese/thai food. It was a fun night and the food was interesting yet good. We then came home and watched Step 2 the streets!( it was my pick, I love dancing movies!)
2 comments:
How have you guys been? I havent been blogging in forever! That is so cool that you went on a cruise! It looks beautiful! We'll have to get together when you come back in town next!
was saigon bangkok good? we have thought about going there. Also when are you going to blog about the little you know what?!!!
Post a Comment